Closers Player Council Recruitment
Closers Player Council or “CPC” consists of existing Closers players who volunteer to keep the player community safe, active, and
in communication with the official Naddic staff.
How to be a CPC?
- Naddic will publish a recruitment notice that includes a link to the online form where you should submit your
responses. All submissions will be evaluated by the Naddic staff. Once the CPCs have been selected, their names
will be announced and the Naddic staff will contact them.
- The recruitment form will only be accessible for a limited time.
- A maximum of 5 members will be accepted, and the duration of this position is only 1 year.
- Anyone may apply, provided they meet the requirements. The previous CPCs may reapply, and they have a good
chance of being re-included if they made significant contributions.
- Must have at least one Closers character with the current maximum level on the World server.
- You must be up to date with the most recent Closers World server events and patch updates.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the official staff in English (Knowing multiple languages is an asset.)
- Must have a basic understanding of Discord.
- Veteran players of Closers are a definite advantage.
- No in-game infractions within the past 12 months
If you wish to join the Closers Player Council team, please send us via Customer Support inquiry the following information. You may copy and paste these questions with your answers
Go to: https://www.closersonline.com/support/qna/
Select “Event” as Category.
- Inquiry category: Event
- Character name: (input your main character’s name)
- Event name: Closers Player Council
- Title: Application
- Your Nickname: (please input the name you wish to be called)
- Your Discord ID: (input your Discord ID)
- Closers Name: (your Closers name)
- Character Names: (your other characters name)
- Country: (country where you are currently residing)
- Schedule when you are online: (your typical online time in Closers and Discord)
- Character that you use the most: (Seha, all Rattus members, etc.)
- Languages: (languages that you know)
- Are you willing to monitor Closers Discord and other official Closers sites to report inappropriate conduct? (Yes/No)
- Do you confirm that you will not abuse the CPC’s privileges or permissions? (Yes/No)
- Describe why you should be accepted into the Closers Player Council:
Deadline of CPC Application is on: October 19, 2022 at 12:00 AM UTC
Announcement of the new batch of CPC: October 20, 2022 at 12:00 AM UTC
If I become a CPC, will I have direct contact to the Naddic support team?
- Yes. We will communicate in a private Discord group. For reasons of privacy and security, you are required to send
an email or submit a Support inquiry for questions or concerns related to your personal account.
What does a Closers Player Council do?
- Discord Management
- All Closers Player Council members will assist in moderating the Closers Discord server to provide a
healthy and secure environment for all users.
- Bug Reporting
- Report anything that has an unintended impact on the experience of playing Closers online. This covers
localization errors, broken skills/items, visual errors, quest bugs, environment bugs, graphical errors, etc.
- Community Feedback/Suggestion
- CPCs can communicate directly with us about what the player community is saying, and they can provide
their own feedback on new updates or events.
- Player Reporting
- Reporting players who displayed inappropriate behavior in-game or on any Closers official sites.
Details will be provided once you have chosen to be a member
What benefits are offered to the Closers Player Council?
- Members of the council do not receive any in-game benefits and only apply because they want to enhance the server’s
gameplay experience. We want to inform you that the CPCs is not responsible for determining which updates will be
applied or when they will be released, as these decisions are still made by the Naddic team.
- Having determined that CPCs were effective, we will therefore distribute quarterly incentives on the first business
day/scheduled maintenance date of January, April, July, and October.
- X3 ELITE Status (30-Days)
- 3,000 Bonus N-coin (Permanent)
How will I know if I am accepted as a CPC member?
- After we have reviewed all applications, we will announce it on our website, official social media pages, and Discord.